3) Cal South Soccer Association Procedures
1) Live Scan Finger Printing Program Has Been Initiated for Referees
a) It will be required for adults wishing to officiate youth matches through and including U19.
b) It will help keep youth player safe while protecting the best interest of our members, leagues and clubs.
c) It will be required starting in 2010
d) What is it?
- i) ONE TIME inkless electronic fingerprinting
- ii) Fingerprints are electronically transmitted to the California Department of Justice for completion of a criminal record/background check
- e) For more Information:
- i) Follow this link for more information on the Cal South Risk Management Program
- ii) Follow this link for more information on the Cal South Live Scan program for USSF referees